WE'VE MOVED OUR SCHOOL COMPLETELY ONLINE!
Peter Levey, founder and chief training officer, launched Advanced Digital Training twenty years ago, and has built a reputation as an extremely knowledgeable proponent of the art of digital photography, videography and photo/video enhancement. He has a lecturing style that people easily understand and are inspired by.
SOME COMMON QUESTION:
1. What happens if I am part way through a course I have already paid for? Do I still get to continue and complete that course?
Answer: Yes you will. You will have access to the entire course online including any modules you have already completed. Email me at email@example.com and give me details of the course you are on and we can authorize the link to the complete course.
2. What does this new change do to the course pricing structure?
Answer: Prices come down dramatically because of the online nature of the course. See above.
3. What if I do an online course and I have questions?
Answer: All online courses include the right to send questions to Peter directl . I also offer support over Zoom (for verbal questions) or direct computer help via the free TeamViewer program (Mac or PC). Send me an email if you have questions about these options: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What about One-on-One classes? Do those disappear?
Answer: No - Peter will still be able to travel to your location (home / office) and spend face to face time with you to solve problems, fix computer issues, conduct camera or editing training. And if you should live too far away for him to reach you, that time can be spent one on one using Zoom so you still get direct assistance even if Peter cannot travel to your location.
5. When will the courses be available?
Answer: The first two are already up and running (Intro to Digital Cameras & Working With Digital Photos) and as each new online course is completed, we will announce it here on the home page.
6. What courses are you going to offer online?
Answer: Here’s a sampling of classes we had previously run in our physical classroom:
1. Introduction To Digital Photos (UP AND RUNNING)
2. Working with Digital Photos (UP AND RUNNING)
3. The Basics of Photo Editing techniques
4. Adobe Lightroom Fundamentals
5. IPhone Photography
6. Video editing using Final Cut Pro / iMovie
7. Specialist subjects: Night, Portrait, Wildlife, Street, Aerial Photography are just some.
© Copyright 2001-2020 Advanced Digital Training School. Site Design by Peter Levey
Advanced Digital Training is one of Vancouver’s oldest and most reputable digital photography training institutions. We have been teaching all aspects of digital photography and photo editing for the past 17 years in our North Vancouver location. Our focus has been on helping photographers to better understand their cameras, to use them more effectively, and to teach them how to enhance and share their best photos online, in print and in photo books.
NEWS FLASH: New course - iPhone Photography
A 3-hr course on the best camera apps to use, tips on how to get the best photos and videos, and how to control key camera features (white balance, focus, exposure, ISO and more). Click here to see more details of this course AND the full range of other classes we offer.